Using local products and solutions, integrated with vetted 3rd parties, we will work to design, develop and integrate a complete eCommerce strategy that ensures your success and works for both mobile and desktop customers.
Our experienced team will design and develop your Chinese eCommerce site; facilitating the integration with third party payment, warehousing and logistics solutions and using the technology, marketing and partnerships solutions that work for the Chinese consumer market.
Here is a list of useful articles on Chinese consumers and eCommerce, to help you broaden your understanding of the intricacies of doing business in China:
- The Chinese digital consumer
- TmallGlobal’s top 5 most powerful and popular features
- Case study on two fashion brands: Forever 21 succeeded in its Chinese digital marketing while ASOS shut down its Tmall store
- Top drivers of Chinese consumers’ demand for international products
- What you need to know about the Tmall ecosystem
- Single’s day 2016, the largest shopping day in history.
Alternatively, if you already have an eCommerce site in-place, our expert team will work to audit and optimise your existing web assets, offering a range of solutions to improve in-market results.
The Chinese digital landscape is changing daily, however, our flexibility, skill sets and resources enable us to develop a strategic plan that best suits your needs and will help you to stay on top of what’s happening, increase sales and prevent costly mistakes.